Shark Shout: Big Shark shout out to the little champion himself, Victor. We had a transitional week as he started at a new day care/school but wow did he impress and handle himself. Change does not seem to affect or bother him like I thought it might – he merged right into traffic and was having an excellent time making new friends and learning their routing and curriculum 💗 Shout to my aunt and uncle also Rob and MaryEllen – hard work, focus, amazing use of social media working with T’s house and property! Big hug and lots of love from us here in AZ guys, bravo! Also, to the APAC team, specifically those that traveled last month for SuccessCon. It was an incredible event and what was special was each of you played a massive role and making that happen, cheers guys, well done!
Yes, the new world with Mr. Victor has been nothing short of amazing. Certainly, challenging and we are learning each day. We are trying to be open minded to learning and growth opportunities but at the same time we are trying to just keep afloat and keep going. This fatherhood stuff is hard. I can and need to assist much more with the small things. Sometimes it’s challenging doing my calls in the evening and knowing there is things I can be doing to help smooth it out… Massive love to the single parents out there – thinking of a few as I type this now ❤
What’s on My Mind:
Can you believe that we are nearly half-way through 2019 already, wow, time is just hauling ass! This is the week/month to make any adjustments to your plans so you can crush this year and achieve. Here are two quick reads that shed a bit of light onto the half-way mark and adjusting to hit the mark. Dig in, I did!
It’s fully ok to do a half-time assessment of YOU and your performance. How do you rate/grade yourself as you push towards your goals at the half-way mark? A cool question to ask is simply, how did I show up and attack my goals the first half of the year?
Goal check time. Goal analysis time. Here is where I am at with a key set of my 2019 goals – how are you doing with yours? Dig in folks, it’s go time, the time is now for 2019!
• Have done a nice job introducing him to swim school. He is getting more out of it each session. This goal is nearly complete
• We have missed a bit with Sunday mass and service. We really need to do better here and trust in Vic to be engaged and listening. We are reading the Bible 😃 This goal needs work
• We have done a nice job with wise spending and debt reduction. This goal would be on target
• Wall St. and other investments have taken a back seat due to lack of time to really ‘edu’ myself as I jump in and adjust my old portfolio and go for it. This goal needs work
• Online course is coming! Wow have fully underestimated the time and commitment required here. I also needed to adjust and go deeper in sections with my material. This goal needs work
It’s been a few weeks now since SuccessCon2019 and I still haven’t full taken it all in but woa another terrific SuccessCon in San Diego. Well done Tyler Garns and the team at Box Out Marketing! Here are my key takeaways:
1. Your marketing and funnel strategy HAS to be humanized – there is just too much noise out there. You cut through the clutter and all that noise with real value, up front and with a frictionless, compassionate sales process that is 100% focused on your client. Do you have your buyer’s journey understood and documented?
2. The entrepreneurs that have taken the time to create framework, processes (templates) and content are constantly winning. There are too many good entrepreneurs and marketers that are stuck doing client work. Free yourself from the grind and work on your business and your processes first and foremost. Got content?
3. The Keap product is starting to shine, massively! Radical work being done on the Keap product line as well as Infusionsoft by Keap. Was awesome to see the product take center stage as well as our product team members working with clients and partners #smartclientmanagement #keap
4. The community, led by our partners is strong 💪 If you are on the outside looking in, dive in, the water is warm! Impressed by the skill, passion and grit from this community. Super cool to see a lot of people lifting and supporting each other, truly what it is all about
5. San Diego rocks – this event is literally worth it just for the geo and the people, ha
Car Salesmen (not women, noted): Wow 😲 Saddened by some recent interactions with a few dealerships and car sales, guys. Helping Erica at the end of her lease work through some options and again reminded to see that this industry is stuck in the 80s in terms of service and sales process. Sales reps stepping on each other’s toes trying to follow up with us after being on the lot…the call from the “sales manager,” asking about our upcoming appointment the he obviously didn’t look at the CRM/notes to see that we adjusted that booking for later? Simple stuff but consistent ball drops and just no congruency. It makes me happy to a degree because I know my Selling to Serve material is valuable. Car industry, real estate and finance, athletic training and the medical field… These clowns trying to close us and push us through their process, ugh! Well they got a few Shark bites – there’s chum in the water ☑
What did you guys think of Jos, pretty bad ass cat #trubrother Dig in once again and let him know the Shark sent you over
In the coming weeks I will have Jeremy Shapiro of Fuse Desk and Mark Siermaczeski of Cruelty Free Cartoons hanging with Shark Daddy. Both drop some knowledge bombs and energy with me, and I am excited to share that with you Team Shark. I am also going to be sharing more of the Selling to Serve content, teasers as I get it ready to roll out, BOOM 💥
Jer = https://www.fusedesk.com/about/team/
Mark = https://www.crueltyfreecartoons.com/
#BigThree week ending 06/14:
1. Vic – Pick up duty now for dad this summer…sticking this and another good week at school is key
2. Team MoJo – We have a jump in our step right now. Looking to harness this and spread it. Looking to sustain this
3. Online course – Continued focus as I push through the end, nearly done – goal is by July 4th
We can manifest the best year of our lives — it starts with your mindset and YOU! Check your why and purpose and you can achieve anything you want! Time is certainly moving, and time is money! Savior the moments and memories while creating MORE! We’ve got to own OUR show up Team Shark – its fully on us! Dig in on some self-reflection, some self-study. Be hard on yourself but positive at the same time.
And you know it, it’s all about the fuel folks, the SALES game! Sell to Serve and bring that first impression! Go build meaningful, solid relationships #thecurrencyofpeople 💵
Be sure to keep rocking your personal fitness cadence and wellness, very key part to all of this, our health!!! Stay upbeat and optimistic, be gritty and show empathy! Smile a ton while bringing the love factor – much love you guys 💗 Shark is out! Go #dominate #crushyourmonday #sellingtoserve #sell2serve 💪😎 #babyvic #sharkdaddy #ownyourshowup